Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Week 2 (Get My Shit Together)


I woke up early niggas. I had a dream I came in THIRD niggas. So I guess I gotta get my shit together. Because its do or die now and I ain’t got time to be getting caught up in these trap games. I got a basement to win. I got diapers to buy. I got FANTASY FOOTBALL DREAMS TO CRUSH. So don’t make me get me get the car seat, niggas know I’m the pap pap. The game owes me this chip like Leonardo D’Cap – FACTS. So lets get into your pedestrian performances in Week 2.

OBJ a Day Keeps the Wins Away 97.65 vs Jay and Silent Bob 159.05
CLEAN UP IN AISLE 12(th) – cause this shit is getting messy. Now in dead last, you’ve managed to let my commentary from last week fuck up easy decisions. Lettin' Crowell and Bennett ball on the bench is ALMOST as bad as starting bum ass Eli Rogers. But what else should I expect from a Midgets fan. You just had a feeling that another “Eli” would save the day, huh?

Jay and Silent Bob lookin like the WU-Tang clan, cause they wasn’t nuttin to fuck wit the last 2 weeks. They sure were lucky Matt Forte did the heavy lifting and carried this squad to an easy victory. Shout out for thinking Jameis Winston could beat an angry 0-1 Cardinals team at home. The worst part is that you’re not the only person to have done this across the leagues I’m in. Pretty sure Jameis has crabs doing this everywhere now after a loss that bad. 

Los Lobos 101.25 vs Hartline Bling 149.10
OH MY GAWD. Now a neighborhood nigga like Gerald, ain’t spose to be putting beats on you like this. It looks like NONE of your players stepped up. Its like they took a day off. Its bad enough y’all rocking the same facial hair and cut, but now you gonna let him beat you like this? He might as well call you mini me after giving you that ass whippin.


I guess someone picked up the line for the Hartline Bling, because damn near EVERYONE went full retard on his squad. He even had points to spare with Stefon Diggs playing more like Stefon Urk’el than Steven Q, Urkel. Another week or two and a resurgence of Jamaal Charles you MIGHT even see me in the playoffs. But knowing you and your squad, you have more bench ballers than a true stud lineup. I’m betting that things start off ok and then a major fail as you get close to the playoffs – kinda like this


ShuttheBUCup 120.05 vs 10 Duel Cam-mandments 124.90
RIDING THROUGH THE WEEKS WIT MAD WOES! When it rains, it pours, and the Bucs could have really used AP. But alas, they lost by a mere 4 points. The good news is that its not like AP is out for the season. The bad news is that AP isn’t the only problem on this dumpster fire team. I know I advised you to start hittin them waivers, but not for Chris Thompson.


I warned you about Russell Wilson and you still stuck by his side. I guess you had no other choice, but I’m pretty sure there were some waiver QBs that are still getting pussy. Sure, you got the win this week, and Dennis Pitta's new hips make him look like RoboCop, but you’re gonna have to do better than that if you plan on going far. Oh and shouts to watching Woodhead go down too. You’re gonna need someone else now.

A Team Has No Name vs Mushroom Tip Mosquitoes 154.85
Now this is a more respectable type of matchup. Unfortunately the No Names came up lame. I wish I could insult your squad but that just happened to be decent starts. I mean, I don’t trust no Frenchy like Moncrief, but it made sense. I can’t even think of a GIF to describe the type of week this was for you.

Its funny to see the Mushroom Tip Mosquitoes think Jack Doyle was gonna be the ANSWER after 1 WEEK of two TDs. If I was a betting man, I’d bet the Mosquitoes picked up Jonas Gray right after he had 4 TDs in a single game. Keep thinking you can stream your way to production and you’re gonna be up Playoff Stream without a paddle.

Bowles Movement 122.20 vs Show Me Your TDs 127.40
Looks like the Bowles Movement took a #2 on his 2nd straight loss. While your fandom for the Jets is admirable, you’re just making silly decisions. You let Travis Benjamin (in a Philip Rivers offense against the Jags) ball on your bench while Floyd caught 1 pass for a TD. I could tell you to make better decisions, but that’s not what the Jets are known for anyway. Shouts to using Ryan Matthews though.

The TDs must be feeling himself right now at 2-0. While he’s not DOMINATING wins, he’s still winning. But I think we’re gonna start seeing it all fall apart. You’ve got Jonathan Stewart looking injury prone, Arian Foster showing his age and  Spencer Ware waiting for Jamaal Charles to come back like he’s Forrest Gump. The end is nigh my nigga.


Le’Veon on a Prayer vs Trilladelphia Eagles
On Sunday morning, all I could think is that the Prayers started off the day listening to this. He ain’t even want the updated Kanye version. Talkin’ about some “You’re the only power that can save this team today. I can’t start like this. I promise to go to church next Sunday if I can get DA GAWD of Fantasy Football to shut up”.After watching Eric Decker go half retard on Thursday, he knew he needed to get down on his knees. He kept hoping and wishing for that victory, sending up prayers for the Patriots game and BOOM Jarvis Landry erupts for PPR usage.

praying space jam pray promise

Now I know you thirsty bums were waiting on my demise with your hatin’ ass energy. So I’m gonna hold this L like Goku holds Spirit Bombs.


Just know you were spared shorty – cause you never talked smack. I think the homie Jules Winnfield sums up this Week’s game from me. Shorty caught me in a transition. “I’m tryin REAL hard to be the shepherd



No comments:

Post a Comment